The Healthcare Change Leader & Coach Certification Program is flexible and convenient, and gives you the proven skills, methods, and tools you need to make change happen – while coaching others to also embrace change and succeed
- As soon as you register, we schedule an orientation to get you started. We also get you access to your member area, where you can immediately access our tools and resources.
- You complete a best-in-class, validated assessment that give you insights about your thinking styles, behavioral traits, and strengths. You will have an executive session to apply the findings of this assessment to your role as a change leader. Participants report that this assessment also offers insights that provide never-ending value in their careers.
- You have an one-on-one coaching session to set clear goals for your success and start to track progress. You will also have a second one-on-one coaching session midway through the program to address challenges and hold you accountable for resolving them. This is in addition to ongoing support requests as needed.
- Learn and apply the content any way that works best for you: one-hour teleclasses every other week; listen to recordings of teleclasses at your convenience if you can’t make the live class time; read and complete the exercises in your participant manual; get peer support or set up a session with our staff anytime. The process allows you to learn and apply the content the way you learn best, according to your schedule.
- You gain access to a member area so that you can review the teleclass audio recordings and materials anytime. This becomes an ongoing reference library.
- You continue to report progress, challenges, and results.