“I already know the answer. The challenge is how to make it happen.”
The COO of a major healthcare system told us that after a consulting firm showed him a benchmarking study. He already knew that his system was less productive than some of his benchmarks. He already knew some of the difficult strategic and operational decisions he had to make.
What he needed was a sounding board – an objective outsider to help him make very difficult decisions, especially when it seemed that almost everyone around him had their own agenda.
If you find yourself in a similar position, we might be able to help you.
Our executive coaching solutions focus on helping you succeed – even when it might feel like nobody else has your success at the top of their list.
We work with you to understand your goals, your strengths, and your challenges. We have a number of processes and methodologies to help you get clarity about complex challenges and key decisions.
Contact us if these challenges frustrate you:
- How do I get some momentum with this change initiative?
I feel like I have no one to talk to in a safe and confidential way.
Our staff is getting tired and burnt out with all that is going on. How can we keep them engaged?
- Physicians don’t seem to be on board with what I am trying to do,
- I am overwhelmed. How do I get back in control of my time?
- Some of my leaders are taking too much of my energy. How do I deal with them?
- Why can’t we get anything done around here?
- How do we do a better job engaging our clinicians and employees?
- How can I communicate with more impact?
- How can we communicate about this change so that everyone gets it?