How is the Healthcare Change Leader & Coach Program applied vs. just theoretical?
The Healthcare Change Leader & Coach Program is applied in the following ways:
- Goals are set when a participant begins the program, during coaching sessions, and during each session to make sure that material is applied.
- Each session challenges participants to apply the topic of that session directly to their work as a change leader in their organization. We then follow up the next session to find out what worked and what can be improved.
- We use real situations from participants wherever possible as case studies throughout the program.
- The assessments used in the program are applied to each participant’s specific challenges and situations in making change happen in the organization.
- Participants are encouraged to set up time to discuss actual issues and challenges throughout the program.
This program is unlike any other. It is meant to accelerate change by giving participants the very real skills and tools needed to be successful — in a format that is practical and applicable to their organization and specific initiatives.